Returns & Cancellations
If you're not 100% satisfied with the product you have purchased, whether it's faulty, damaged, or not exactly what you wanted, we can offer an exchange or refund.
• If you believe your product is faulty within 30 days of receiving it, contact us as soon as possible and we'll offer an exchange or refund. We may need to arrange for an engineer to check the fault before an exchange or refund is offered.
• If your product becomes faulty after the 30 day period, but within the manufacturers guarantee period, the manufacturer will need to be contacted and an engineer will be arranged to repair or replace the faulty product. We can assist with arranging an engineers visit, simply call us on 01788 624422 and we'll be happy to help resolve any issues.
We check most large appliances whilst we deliver to avoid any issues with damages, however, on some occasions we may not be able to do this, for example if the appliance is being delivered by an alternative courier. If the appliance is not checked by the delivery driver and is damaged, please contact us immediately to make us aware of this. We will require a description of the damage, along with photographs to help us resolve the issue quickly. Damaged appliances caused by the customer cannot be returned. Any appliance that has been unpacked by the driver and signed for by the customer also cannot be returned.
Cancelling or returning a product
We understand you may change your mind after making a purchase. In this case the following applies:
• If you change your mind and cancel an order before it's been delivered, we can offer a full refund, or exchange the product for a more suitable model. For example if you ordered a 7kg washing machine and decide you'd prefer an 8kg, you can call us on 01788 624422 and we'll change your order for you. Any difference in price will need to be settled before the product is delivered.
• If you change your mind within 30 days of receiving the product and would like to return it, we can offer a refund or exchange. However, if the appliance has been used or installed, we will only offer a refund of up to 50% of its value. A £20 charge will be applied to return a large appliance due to size, weight and transport costs. This will be deducted from the refund.
• No return or exchange will be considered after the 30 day period.